1. Find a counselor, professional coach or support group
2. It's important to take time and create an individual identity
3. Take time for yourself to de-stress and disconnect from the divorce process.
4. Exercise regularly and keep yourself healthy.
5. Don't sit by the phone or computer expecting constant communication from your attorney.
6. Spend time with your kids, family members and/or friends making new memories.
7. Allow yourself to grieve your marriage.
8. Don't beat yourself up over the failed marriage.
You are a unique individual that has a lot of talents and compassion to offer everyone in your life. Do not define yourself by this divorce.