My firm helps divorcing couples reach agreements outside the courtroom on potentially divisive issues such as child custody and support, alimony, and property division.
· Listening neutrally to the positions of each spouse on a range of divorce issues
· Identifying key points of disagreement
· Facilitating civil discussion and promoting respect for opposing opinions
· Providing legal insights to inform the discussion
· Non-adversarial approach to resolving divorce conflicts
· Emphasis on open and respectful communication
· Cooperation during divorce may establish the groundwork for future cooperation on issues concerning children
· In many cases, may be a cheaper option than going to court to reach a settlement
When you and your spouse have agreed to divorce settlement terms regarding important issues, I will help you draft a legally binding document to enforce the terms discussed during the divorce mediation
Call (850) 434-8904 or visit our website at www.FarrarLawFirm.